Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Secret to Excellent Chocolate Chip Cookies

So… I pretty much just always follow the rules on the bag.  All chocolate chip recipes are pretty similar.  The one place where they differ (and where I say fuck it) is with the two sugars - white and brown.  I say use all brown sugar.  Actually, I tend to make my own with white sugar and molasses because I think molasses is the best thing next to chocolate. 
 All you have to do is substitute and use all brown sugar.  Trust me.  This is better than the time I suggested you use butter instead of oil in brownies.
Also I suggest only baking as much as you’re going to eat.  This way you’ll always have fresh baked cookies or the occasional spoonful of cookie dough.  Am I right?  Go now, cookie lovers.  Go buy yourself some chocolate chips and treat yourself to a deliciously rich and lovely chocolate chip cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Favorite Sweet Stuff